FOURTH OF JULY INCIDENT| 11- Year-old burned by sparkler in Glen Burnie

1280x960_70703P00-KXEIO.png

Officials say an 11-year-old girl was burned by a sparkler on July 4th in Glen Burnie.

The Fire and Explosives Investigation Unit responded to Baltimore Washington Medical Center where they located the child being treated for burn injuries to her wrist and abdomen.

Officials say, the girl’s parents legally purchased the fireworks from a stand in Glen Burnie for a Fourth of July celebration.

According to police, around 11 p.m. another child lit the device close to the victim, causing her to receive 2nd degree burns.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending