UPDATE|11 people evaluated for carbon monoxide exposure in Dundalk
BALTIMORE COUNTY, MD (WBFF) The Baltimore County Fire Department says that 11 patients were evaluated for carbon monoxide exposure in Dundalk, on Saturday evening.
According to officials, around 8:15 p.m., crews responded to the report of the exposure in the 2500 block of Fairway, in Dundalk.
A basic life support strike team was requested but it was later canceled. 11 people ended up being evaluated. 10 people refused evaluation and one person was transported with an unrelated issue.